Exporting will not complete

Michael13

I'm working on a project with multiple video tracks and one audio track. I've attempted to export dozens of times. The exporting stops at 97.5%, or currently it is stopping at 99.5%. There have been other times when it seems to export with lightening speed, but there is no completed video just 2 seconds of black screen. I do not know what is stopping the file from completing.

Is there a reversed clip in your project?  If that's the case, then it's likely the cause.  What version of VP is in use?

Upgrade to the latest.  For licensed users upgrades are free for up to six months from purchase date.  After that, VP will continue to fully function but a fee will be required in order to register the newest.  Retain your old install file and registration info.

If this doesn't take care of the issue, please share your PORTABLE project.  It's easy, takes little time and can be private.  Someone will check it out and find a fix...

Here's how...  http://nch.invisionzone.com/topic/23659-tips-for-getting-help-on-this-forum/

If it contains sensitive material link it in a personal message (PM).  Click the envelope above.  It won't be passed on or retained.  Use FILE|SAVE PORTABLE PROJECT AS, not simply SAVE PROJECT, and don't forget to get a shareable link to post.