Exporting issue with VideoPad

Franco Benni

Hi all - I have purchased VideoPad few days ago and now completing my first project. I use MacOS Sierra (vers. 10.12.6) with updated video driver. I edited a music video with the following: a background image (landscape shape), 6 audio + video tracks (one per musician) which I made smaller in order to match the background image. I have completed the whole video and in the "Sequence Preview" everything is as I want it. I saved the project then tried to export it. And that's when I have issues: the final exported video doesn't match the "sequence preview", so all my work on editing the 6 videos is not showing (the videos are way bigger then in the preview + they are in different position). Can anyone help me understand how to get a final exported video that match the preview? Thank you so much. Franco

Let's take a look  Franco.  Problems are usually solved quickly.  Please upload the PORTABLE project to a free server, make it public and link it here or in a private message (PM).

We don't need the exported result, just the PORTABLE project folder.

Here are detailed, easy instructions...  http://nch.invisionzone.com/topic/23659-tips-for-getting-help-on-this-forum/

If it contains sensitive material link it in a personal message (PM).  Click the envelope above.  It won't be passed on or retained.  Use FILE|SAVE PORTABLE PROJECT AS, not simply SAVE PROJECT, and don't forget to share it.

• borate changed the title to Exporting issue with VideoPad