360 3D video editing - Exporting Problems

KoenM

So I'm testing some inexpensive software which I want to use with my students to edit:

- 360 videos 2D (from a Go Pro360 and Vuze XR Camera)
- 360 videos in over/under 3D (from a Vuze+ Camera)
- 180 videos in side-by-side 3D (from a Vuze XR)

- 2D Green screen in front of 180/360 2D/3D videos (teacher talking in a virtual place)
- Text and arrows in front of 180/360 2D/3D videos
- 2D video in front of, or combined with 180/360  2D/3D videos.

At this point I'm testing with some sample and stock footage and the editing goes well.

But...
I cannot seem to get an export that works, i get a bunch of different problems and not even the same problems everytime:

- Sometimes it only exports the first frame of the sequence with no further video
- Sometimes it only exports the first frame of every clip in the sequence and the video length is correct
- Sometimes it exports parts of the left-eye, parts of the right-eye but nothing in sync
- Sometimes it does even stranger things...

I tried:
- Lowering resolution, although i want to be able to export 2K vertical, 4K horizontal for 2D and full 4K for 3D
- Disabling loss-less export
- Adding place in 360 effects to alle 2D contect

Any tips and tricks?

On paper, the features of the software look great, we're running Ryzen 7 3800x with 32gb of ram and a 1660super card. The systems runs fine using Adobe Premiere Pro but i'm looking for something easier to use and afordable for my students that can handle the 180/360 in 2D/3D format at, at least 4k.

EDIT: I have a paid version and latest version installed

Please put up your sample  so others can check it out.  Not any export, but the PORTABLE project. This isn't difficult, takes little time and can be done privately.

Here's how...  http://nch.invisionzone.com/topic/23659-tips-for-getting-help-on-this-forum/

If it contains sensitive material link it in a personal message (PM).  Click the envelope above.  It won't be passed on or retained.  Use FILE|SAVE PORTABLE PROJECT AS, not simply SAVE PROJECT, and don't forget to share it.