Stock sounds

Nancy B

I am trying to put some stock sounds into my video. I have downloaded 2 that is already in the video but was trying to download another one and it said I had to upgrade. So after several tries I finally upgraded, but still can't download any of the stock sounds. I'm pretty new at video pad as I have always used the free one with windows. Please help.

Hi

What version of VP are you using and is it licensed? Not sure what happens with the unlicensed version regarding the stock sounds but just right click the clip area and you should see this menu...

aa.jpg

Select Add Audio from NCH Sound Effecr Library This connects to the server and open a window of sound...

bb.jpg

Simply browse the lists and select something and then Download it.

It downloads from the server and arrives in the Audio Clip bin.

That's what should happen!   You could try a reinstall or try the latest version Save your project first. Put your original vpsetup.exe file and your registration  code somewhere safe first. Upgrades are free for 6 months.

https://www.nchsoftware.com/videopad/versions.html

Nat

Did you register your upgrade?  Click the 'hamburger' 3-lined menu at the top-left, then click on Register Videopad.  Type or paste in your code.

Five sounds downloaded here without issue.  Look at the bottom-left of the VP window and confirm that the version is 8.35.  If not, please install it.