SHOW INVOICES BY DUE DATE

Hi all, hope someone can help.

I'm using version 7.03. I create Invoices and use the Pay in Days detail with a factor of 21... ie: My Invoice to the Client is due for payment in 21 days.

Is there a way to add the Due Date field to the "Invoices Screen" so that when I go to see which Invoices have not been paid, I can see that they are due/Overdue or not due. I have put that detail into the actual Invoice but when browsing back to the Invoices Screen I don't see that detail

Currently the Fields available are 

Date: Invoice: Order: Customer: Salesperson: Amount: Due: Status.

The "Due" here only reflects the actual amount due if the Invoice is not Paid. If Paid then there is no data in that Column on the corresponding line.

Thanks in advance for any help.

13 hours ago, dbpspilot@gmail.com said:

Hi all, hope someone can help.

I'm using version 7.03. I create Invoices and use the Pay in Days detail with a factor of 21... ie: My Invoice to the Client is due for payment in 21 days.

Is there a way to add the Due Date field to the "Invoices Screen" so that when I go to see which Invoices have not been paid, I can see that they are due/Overdue or not due. I have put that detail into the actual Invoice but when browsing back to the Invoices Screen I don't see that detail

Currently the Fields available are 

Date: Invoice: Order: Customer: Salesperson: Amount: Due: Status.

The "Due" here only reflects the actual amount due if the Invoice is not Paid. If Paid then there is no data in that Column on the corresponding line.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Sorry there is no way to add extra fields, the program is offered as it is, please send your feedback directly to our developers here:  https://www.nch.com.au/suggestions/index.html

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you for the response.. I will submit this request.

On a side note....... Are we able to (or is there some other blank data fields) where we can enter the suppliers bank details so we have them on record for when we need to make a payment to them

Cheers

I'll add this to my submission too