Soundtap stops recording after a few minutes

I have recently purchased Soundtag but am a little disappointed with the results. After starting a recording the sound source stops and Soundtap stops recording after only a few minutes. Once I close down the SoundTap  the sound source ie Youtube starts again. At first I thought this might be some limitation with YouTube to prevent piracy but the same also applies to other video smade by myself or any others sound source.  I am running  Mac OS 10.15.4 and Soundtag V6.06

Hello,

I just want to be clear, you say ¨After starting a recording the sound source stops and SoundTap stops recording after only a few minutes.¨. If I understand correctly, then this to me seems like normal behavior. SoundTap will only record when it detects a sound stream, if the stream stops at any point so will SoundTap.

Hi yes I understand that it stops recording once the sound source stops. However the sound source (whatever it is, ie YouTube or something else playing) plays perfectly well for as long as....until I try to record it with ST then after a few minutes its stops. Only to start again once I close down ST.

Hi and good day everyone.

Can i know if it is possible to get the audio from the screen recording (i record skype meeting), after i have save my recording?

Since, i didnt noticed that i have not tick in the box audio settings-speaker,mouse click.

I am so stressed right now and hope i can have that audio. Please someone respond, is it possible?

T.T

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...