NO AUDIO

Joolz

Hi, just purchased Debut and testing out this evening by recording a youtube video.  Watched the Tutorial plus read the Manual - but unable to get the audio working at all.  Great picture recording, but no sound.  Can you please assist

Hello, do you have any headphones or external speakers connected on the computer when you try to record? If so, unplug the headphones or speakers and reopen Debut, then launch the streaming you want to record and test the program.  if you are able to get audio playback, then you can reconnect the headphones or speakers and continue recording. 

In case the issues remain, you may want to contact support for further assistance.

Hi

I disconnected my external speakers and under Audio Options only Mac Pro Speakers (built-in) is shown.  Had no success with the audio.  So did a restart and tried again, still no success.  Any other directions ?

Thanks

Julie

I uninstalled Debut, downloaded again the dmg file.  Installed this and entered my registration code, which rejected saying that this code was for v5 and previous and not v 6.1.6. I purchased this software only a few days ago.  Any suggestions ?  Thanks

I uninstalled Debut, downloaded again the dmg file.  Installed this and entered my registration code, which rejected saying that this code was for v5 and previous and not v 6.1.6. I purchased this software only a few days ago.  Any suggestions ?  Thanks

I just went through the whole process again and got the software registered successfully.  Tried recording again and still no audio.  I am unable to do a webcam recording.  I tried  a youtube video.  The only device I have other than my external speakers (which I have unplugged) are my Mac Pro Speakers.  I hit on this when going to Audio in Preferences and also have capture sound ticked.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't record SOUND,  I tried everything. I  had read many many comments and did try out almost all suggestions in this forum and also from the technical support page from NCH but nobody reported back wiyh a suggestion did solve the problem. I"m using  DEBUT 6.18 I bought today with the EasyCAP as a capture device and tried already to change all the settings in the debut's software and in my computer (windows 10) but nothing is working. I'm trying to digitise my Hi8 cassetes from my camera. Video is good, but not sound. Ii have been trying all the suggestions but nothing works!!! Also I try this: In the Options of Debut go to the 'Devices' tab and confirm that "Capture Sound" is enabled.BUT THERE IS NO "DEVICES TAB"!!!

Please give me a good solution that works/

Thanks,

Ed

• 1 month later...