coolguuy

Videopad multiple video tracks not exporting

Hello, I started using VideoPad recently and I wanted why sometimes when I try to export it only exports 10seconds, after next try it exports the whole video. But the issue is that it dosent export all the video tracks. 

Look at the bottom-left of the VP window - what version is being used.?

The best way for others to help is to share your project so they can run it just as you do.  The process isn't difficult and can be private.  Just follow these instructions...

http://nch.invisionzone.com/topic/23659-tips-for-getting-help-on-this-forum/

If it contains sensitive material link it in a personal message (PM).  Click the envelope above.  It won't be passed on or retained.
Use FILE|SAVE PORTABLE PROJECT AS, not simply SAVE PROJECT, and don't forget to share it.

Hi

Downloaded OK. Very nifty video with 32 tracks. Well done!  As you can see it all played OK in preview. Currently exporting as a 3840 x 2160 mp4 at 29.97 fps.

33.5% exported so far...........

I'll edit this post when it completes and let you know if it's all there.  Currently using VP 8.20.

Hmmmm!  Exported video stopped after 18 secs.

I'll try another export....

1280 x 720 mp4 exported correctly.  No idea why first one stopped.

Nat

Clever.  4K was only partial, as Nat noted, or has portions that freeze.  Likely a memory issue.  Stick with a 1920 or 2048x1080 export.  Looks fine.

For future builds of this nature consider overlaying on the lowest possible track when a clean cut allows instead of stacking 'infinitely.'  This will minimize tracks.

Download and install the latest.

For licensed users upgrades are free for up to six months from purchase date.  After that, VP will continue to fully function but a fee will be required in order to register the newest.  Retain your old install file and registration info.