Sign in to follow this  
BHORTON

Exort Error

I have saved the slideshow and emailed to myself (also saved to USB). However; I am unable to open it on any other computer / laptop due to the format it saves (SPJ). I have tried to Export several other ways such as MP4 or MOV but they keep erroring out and saying Unable to Save your Slideshow. Does anyone have any recommendations?  

When you export the slideshow as a .spj you are only saving a cache memory of the files you are using on the project file. This is not good to export the slideshow to another computer as this cache memory will only include the original file's location on your computer. 

Regarding the issue exporting the slideshow as a mpg4 or mov files, there is not known issue about this, and most likely the issue could be related to the encoder settings you may be using to export the slideshow.  You may want to try using different encoder settings and contact the NCH Software support team in case the issue remains.

I get this error while trying to export. Have deleted the file as it says but still occurs.

"codec component is corrupted, missing or inaccesible please delete the component "drive location" x264enc7.exe and retry."

Can't seem to get any further, although I seem to be able to burn a DVD.

I have a general problem saving my videos from PhotoStage.  I keep getting error message "Failed to save your slideshow!"

If I try with a very small slideshow with 2 pictures and zoom, no audio it´s OK but 134 pictures with animations+ audio  fails.  Is there a limit to the size?

On 3/5/2020 at 1:48 PM, ase@stilleronline.com said:

I have a general problem saving my videos from PhotoStage.  I keep getting error message "Failed to save your slideshow!"

If I try with a very small slideshow with 2 pictures and zoom, no audio it´s OK but 134 pictures with animations+ audio  fails.  Is there a limit to the size?

I have exactly the same problem. (I can save 3 or 4 pictures slideshow, but 180 pictures with audio give always that error. In Italian version:"Errore. Impossibile salvare la presentazione"). I  asked the technical support, they said  to uninstall and reinstall the software then trying other format of output. Nothing resolved the problem. I fear I wasted my money...

I have created a slideshow of 138 slides mainly jpg-files, but also including a WMV video file. Exporting to mp4 caused the same error message as other have reported: ""codec component is corrupted, missing or inaccesible please delete the component "drive location" x264enc7.exe and retry." Deleting the file gave no change in result. Doing a "Repair" from windows control panel also no change.

I finally tried to export the prosject as wmv video file. This seems to work. I need advice/support to solve the issue of failure to export to mp4! Actually it seems to be a program bug. 

Best regards,

Svein Erik Tøien

On 6/26/2020 at 10:27 PM, SEToien said:

I have created a slideshow of 138 slides mainly jpg-files, but also including a WMV video file. Exporting to mp4 caused the same error message as other have reported: ""codec component is corrupted, missing or inaccesible please delete the component "drive location" x264enc7.exe and retry." Deleting the file gave no change in result. Doing a "Repair" from windows control panel also no change.

I finally tried to export the prosject as wmv video file. This seems to work. I need advice/support to solve the issue of failure to export to mp4! Actually it seems to be a program bug. 

Best regards,

Svein Erik Tøien

On 6/30/2020 at 7:46 PM, Kim 1318 said:

I recommend to contact NCH Support so they can assist you, I tried to replicate the issue but for me is working fine.

I sent a bug report today, and was adviced to download and install an extention or bug fix for version 7.37 which I had recently installed. However, after this action, it seems to be impossible to export a complete slideshow containing a video file as one of the slides.

As I said in the last post, exporting to vmw seems to work, but text on the slides does not behave smooth - instead of fading in the text often lights up, dissapears and then fades in again.

Well, new bug report is sent, and I hope the developers are able to sort out this trouble.

Best regards, Svein Erik Tøien

I am also having the same problem - I would assume because I am adding pictures, video and music?  It is quite a lot of money to purchase - and would expect there wouldn't be this issue?  Has anyone been able to figure this out?  Thank-you :)