corrupt hard drive express invoice

gunvall

hope someone can help recently my hardr drive failed and pc will no longer boot up. i did not do a back up of data . but i have managed to recover the full express invoice folder from programs i can see all the data folders for invoices and customers etc . i have trie to copy the entire folder to the fresh install bu still wont show on my software

is there i way i can re istall all my saved invoices back into a fresh install

About the invoice information, if you haven't created a backup data folder before and you don't have any folder with information, after reinstalling the program would no information to restore. Now Express Invoice stores data in the following locations:

• Windows 2000/XP: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\NCH Software\Express Invoice
  • Windows Vista/7/8: C:\ProgramData\NCH Software\Express Invoice

This location has not changed from the previous version of Express Invoice. If you can find where the old files are located (the data is a bunch of folders containing .dat files), merely copying them into the current Express Invoice save folder should do the trick. This would be the only option to recover the information, copy this folder and the previous information should appear.  if you still getting issues, send this information to the Technical Team: https://www.nch.com.au/support/supportcontact.html?software=ExpressInvoice