Exporting to a USB

MrH

I need help, I have in the past exported my finished slideshows to a USB stick with the export drop down box in the trial package but since I purchased the package the new export drop down box does not seem to give that option. can anyone help please

Please also advise me whether to select Letterbox, or Crop And Zoom, or Stretch option when exporting. My photo essay is to be projected from a 1920x1080 photo club computer > projector system, when individual files were file-sized by me to only 720x1080 pixels (= 2:3, vertical ratio) or only 1620x1080 pixels (= 3:2, horizontal ratio) for such projection from the larger 1920x1080 projection capability, without stretching or compressing the individual images unnaturally in one direction or another. 

Thank you very much for help in that!

Andy. 

Hello,

There is no way for us to tell, the most used option for Widescreen fit is letterbox, but there is no way we can recommend one you will basically need to test that option and see if that delivers a good quality picture for you. Because of the Aspect Ratios you mentioned you might want to try the Crop and zoom as well.

Good luck! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎30‎/‎2020 at 1:29 AM, MrH said:

I need help, I have in the past exported my finished slideshows to a USB stick with the export drop down box in the trial package but since I purchased the package the new export drop down box does not seem to give that option. can anyone help please

On ‎1‎/‎30‎/‎2020 at 1:29 AM, MrH said:

Have you got a solution to this problem yet? I have the same problem