how to undo reconciliation

Gregson

Hello,

I have two problems, as follows:

1.  I don't know how to see my checking account balanced transactions other than by trying a reconciliation and then aborting it before the actual reconciliation.  How do I do this?  It is necessary for finding problems in my books.

2.  I was using the approach of attempted reconciliation and then aborting it when I hit the "continue" button by accident.  How can I undo a reconciliation?

Sadly, this is extremely urgent.

All help will be gratefully received.

Best regards,

Peter

1.  I don't know how to see my checking account balanced transactions other than by trying a reconciliation and then aborting it before the actual reconciliation.  How do I do this?  It is necessary for finding problems in my books.

UNfortunately the program doesn't have a feature that allow you to show this complete amount, In this case the options that you are doing would be the only one to check this. NCH Software formally takes suggestions or feedback about our products through the form at http://www.nch.com.au/suggestions/

2.  I was using the approach of attempted reconciliation and then aborting it when I hit the "continue" button by accident.  How can I undo a reconciliation?

For this you can use Rollback to Previous.

This button allows you to undo the last reconcile for the selected account. You may want to rollback if you have done a reconciliation by mistake or you have received more transactions
that should have been included in the last reconcile. Please note that this button will only be enabled when there is a valid reconciliation to rollback to and you will only be able to go back at most one reconciliation. This is on the  reconciliation option.