I love this what do I need to make it real good?

Monty Howard

The message below was originally intended to be e-mailed to IMS the company but hey if someone on the boards can give me a bunch of input on what to get, where to find pre-recorded music and messages for home use and how to get the MOH server working with Broad Voice VOIP and the Sipura SPA-2100 analog VOIP phone router I want to read it all.

Gee I really :) LOVE :) this product, I can't wait to spend my hard earned money getting started making this work for me.

Detail of original message to IMS follows...

hello!

We are a family that uses VOIP for our home telephone system. We want to use music on hold and announcements for our home phone and are wondering which package you would recommend. We do not anticipate having more than 2 VOIP lines at any given time.

We love your system, do you have any messages for a family home? If not you should because this is going to take off in the residential market. This is something I would bet will happen and I have to be one of the first to have it.

Please forward your recommendations. We have Broadvoice VOIP for our VOIP provider and are using a Sipura SPA 2100 Voip / router for our analog to VOIP phone connnections.

We are looking forward to receiving you response before we place the order. I tried to get the system working with the trial package but had some trouble which may have been related to port forwarding of port 606 to the MOH server but I am not quite certain of that yet. I still need to experiment some more. If you have any info that would help get this set up I am ready to purchase the license YESTERDAY. :D:D:D:rolleyes:;)

Sincerely,

Monty L. Howard (The Howard Family)

Tampa, Florida USA

P.S. If anyone wants to call me and talk send me an e-mail or message. I really do want to learn all I can and in hurry up mode at that. :-) <---smile

Thank's to my VOIP provider calls to most English speaking countries are free for me so I can call you if it will save the toll charges. I hope this is ok to post here if not let me know and I promise not to do it again. :unsure: