mitrecyclers

Change log for version 7.34

Hi,

I updated my Express Invoice version to 7.34 with the hopes that some bugs are fixed, PDF File creation is very important as how can we see our invoices if it is generating Corrupt pdf files?

Is there any change log, which tells what is new in this version?

Please that is very important feature.. without that web access is useless. I hope you understand. And release notes are useless. They are not telling, what is new, what is fixed etc etc. 

Version 7.34

macOS Release

• Uploaded 2019-12-17

Version 7.33

Android Release

• Uploaded 2019-12-17

Version 7.32

Android Release

• Uploaded 2019-12-12

Version 7.31

Android Release

• Uploaded 2019-12-03

I am having a problem with corrupt pdf files as well.  I am running 7.34.   the pdf files I attach to an email are corrupt and not readable.   however, the regular export to pdf on local drive works fine, so one work-around is to save to pdf and then attach to an email.  the other work around is to include the invoice in the text of the email.

I noticed that the file size on the exported version is 142 kb while the email version is only 105 kb.   maybe there is a problem with the compression algorithm?

anyway, I gather by this thread that this is a known issue?   checking in to see if there is a fix on the horizon.

thanks!