No sound in Crescendo

Cools

I downloaded the trial version  of  Crescendo ( mac osx ) but in not able  to hear  any sound  from the  software.  It seems to be a  software   i m looking for a long ago, but   i  can t really use it. Is  this because  it is  trial ? How  do i fix  this?

Hi,I hope you are safe from the fires 

I am not getting any sound out of Crescendo.  I originally was going to add all my VST's cakewalk and arturia mostly, but the program kept crashing.  So I'm willing to settle on Arturia  v2 Piano and the Hammond B3 organ2.  the problem is that the vst selector asks for a folder.  Many vst's are dll and when Crescendo went to process those kinds of VST's it would always crash.  So now I've just set it to the 32 bit Arturia Piano 2 vst and am hearing no audio.  Is there a way to reset the program to new because I've tried the audio settings changing through and nothing works.  All my sequencers work.  So it's a problem with Crescendno.  Thanks I think your program is more true to notation The song I'm using uses 64th notes and the bars show that.  Thank you in advance.  

Stay safe again 

• 5 months later...

I bought the master version and have it installed in my laptop (Windows) and it works perfectly. Yesterday I bought again another license for master version for another Laptop (Mac) but this one does not have sound. All my other programs on my Mac (i.e. transcribe!, iTunes) work and sound perfect but nothing with Crescendo. After countless hours last night trying to look for audio settings today I decided to check the program on my first Laptop (Windows) and realized that under File there is an option for "Audio options" which is right below the "Setting" options (not under it but below it) and when I enter the "audio options" all related options for output audio are there but this "audio options" is not present anywhere on the Crescendo master version that I bought for my Mac. When I type the words "audio options" on the help box nothing shows up as if this does not exist. I already uninstalled and re-installed the program with the key code and everything but the problem remains. Also there are no “VSTi” options available to chose or edit for the master version I bought for my Mac laptop, basically this does not exist on this version, only MIDI options which also don’t give any sound. 

• 1 month later...

I figured out how the VST works.  On the File menu, you need to open audio options .  Crescendo seems to only work with 32 bit VST's.  I tried about 25 different VST's none of the Arturia would work, and none of the Native Instrument would work, but Cobalt(free Vst) kind of a combination of Dw8000 and Kawai K3 did.  Timewarp, Rapture, and SSI cakewalk Electric Piano worked.  However Lounge Lizard wouldn't.  So I think they need to be 32 bit and old.  Then go to playback menu and select the VST you want.