More then 16000 pics converting, whats going wrong

Raymond Onderwater

I buy your product of Pixillion, but I have a problem, question.

I'm a planespotters and have more then 16000 pictures which I will resize to a USB stick.

But when i resize them all, after finish of three days, mine folder structure is not good. 

Example:

- Letter E is the main map,

- Map E has 29 submaps,

- One of the submaps are complete by the planes of El Al.

- Map of EL Al had also 16 submaps

- In your programme I will convert this complete map by clicking "ADD FOLDER"

- When I look at the USB stick he put all the files not in submaps but as single files on the stick. 

- After looking on the USB Stick I see that  the complete E map is not copy to the folder structure, some maps are working well

See pictures in attachment

Before

Result

As you can see the complete folder structure is gone !

Edited by Raymond Onderwater
Edit pictures of problem

Hello, thank you for this answer.

Okay thats works fine, there is ONE BUT haha

Before I start converting the 16000 pics, please advise me for the right base folder map.

First I do: 

- Add folder "all the pics comes from mine NAS", so complete loading is a long time

- Output folder is now D:\\Vliegtuigen (D is the USB stick)

- After loading all the pics I check "copy folder structure of source files" and then convert

But then comes a message about the base folder, please advise me about this, I dont want have 16000 extra pics on mine laptop, USB Stick or NAS

Hello,

If you look at the Pixillion program at the bottom right next to the ¨Convert¨ button on the left you have 2 boxes you can check one of them is the ¨Copy Folder Structure of Source Files¨ you must have that option check before converting.

Good luck!

Hello,

So it is asking you to choose the folder in which the files you added to Switch are located in, so just click on ¨Browse¨ and the file explorer should open, just locate the folder that has the files you added to switch and click on ¨Select Folder¨.

Good luck!