Sign in to follow this  
shahzad smt

REQUIRED UPDATE ON 32 BIT TO 64 BIT ON MAC OS X 10.5.1

Dear Support Team, 

i was using express invoice software since 3 years. however, few days before my mac is automatically updated on 32 to 64 MAC OS X (10.5.1 Catalina). now i need to update my express invoice software 32 bit to 64 bit. i have licensed key of my old 32 bit express invoice version. 

i also need it for network base software so every employee can use the same software not only me. 

Please advice accordingly. 

Regards

shahzad

On 12/18/2019 at 7:44 PM, shahzad smt said:

Dear Support Team, 

i was using express invoice software since 3 years. however, few days before my mac is automatically updated on 32 to 64 MAC OS X (10.5.1 Catalina). now i need to update my express invoice software 32 bit to 64 bit. i have licensed key of my old 32 bit express invoice version. 

i also need it for network base software so every employee can use the same software not only me. 

Please advice accordingly. 

Regards

shahzad

Luckily 64 Bit is out.. But there are so many problems in 64 Bit. Unfortunately there is no way out. You have to live with it now. Web access works but its useless in new version as Employees generate invoice but they can't save PDF file to send it to customer as files generated are corrupted in new version. Many more problem. But welcome to the club.