Archive old invoices

mitrecyclers

Josh,  Can I MOVE my old invoices in to separate folder? Is it safe to do? so actually archiving them manually at some other location? Can you please advice as it is live system and don't want to end up in loosing something. I appreciate your help.

• 4 weeks later...

It is sad, that the makers of this software just don't respond to this issue. Every invoicing software I ever used before had the option to get rid of old data. At this moment my Express Invoice  is extremely slow , very annoying and unresponsive. I would like to just get rid of at least some invoices so it works properly again.

On 1/9/2020 at 10:17 PM, Panrobercik said:

It is sad, that the makers of this software just don't respond to this issue. Every invoicing software I ever used before had the option to get rid of old data. At this moment my Express Invoice  is extremely slow , very annoying and unresponsive. I would like to just get rid of at least some invoices so it works properly again.

I couldn't gather up enough courage to move the data from back end on my live machine. I hope someone from NCH team can do experiment and update it here. so we can do manual archiving at least. They can always declare it as "UN OFFICIAL, No Warranty given".

Josh, What you think? Can you help?