Complete Newby Needs Help

Reiki Master

Hi folks  I am new to Wavepad and I need it to record a series of relaxation and visualisation CD's voice only no music or effects.

I need advice as to which format to save file in.  I have recorded one CD so far and played it on another pc which was fine. Also i have played it on a portable CD/DVD player which was fine.  my file was saved as a WAV File.  Q. why won't it play on my television's cd/dvd player as will my collection of professional recorded music cds.   Is there another format I should save to in order to maximise playable equipment?

Would appreciate any help.......I should point out that reitred and living on a boat it is a long time since I was computer savvy (if at all . lol)

• 1 month later...

I forget what the format professionally recorded CDs use.  Do you know if your TV's player will play MP3 files?  If you don't know, check the manual.  If you don't have the manual, you could probably get it online.  If you REALLY want  to hear it through the TV's speaker, you could buy a cable (mostn likely you'll needa cable with MALE RCA  plugs at both ends).  On the TV, the plug that's white is for the left channel and the red is the right.  The yellow is for video, but you won't need the yellow; keep it unplugged.