INCOMING CALLS

ADAH

HELLO,

I am testing AXON, and the truth is that it seems very interesting but I have a problem. I have 2 external lines. One of them bound to one local number. The outbound calls of both lines work perfectly, as well as the calls between extensions.

But I do not obtain that they enter the call of outside. I reach twice with the same configuration, although the line sounded only some seconds.

What can I do?

Thanks you very much

Adah

Can't realy understand your questions!!

The outbound calls of both lines work perfectly, as well as the calls between extensions.

But I do not obtain that they enter the call of outside.

I reach twice with the same configuration, although the line sounded only some seconds.

Can't realy understand your questions!!

Hi,

I'm sorry I've very bad english and I used a translator... :(

The problem is that I can't receive calls. Only twice I could receive the call but only rings one second. But everything seems that all has the correct configuration: internal calls runs ok, the external lines are registered, outbound calls ok, and if I use the same sip provider in a softphone I have no problem.

What can I do to receive calls?

Thanks

Adah

HELLO,

I am testing AXON, and the truth is that it seems very interesting but I have a problem. I have 2 external lines. One of them bound to one local number. The outbound calls of both lines work perfectly, as well as the calls between extensions.

But I do not obtain that they enter the call of outside. I reach twice with the same configuration, although the line sounded only some seconds. 

What can I do?

Thanks you very much

Adah

Hello Adah,

I am having the same problem....one thing did you notice that very few replies are posted to our quotes ?

As its written on their help ....it should work fine...but....it does not.....

If anybody can help us ....would be glad....

Hi Gents,

I'm not an expert; I just want to help since I had the same problems.

Try to adjust your Sip Compatibility Options located in the Advanced sip server settings and see if that will solve your problem.

Take a look at this thread http://nch.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=2881

If that work, please reply back with a Y :D or N :( , for other’s who’re having the same problems.

• 2 years later...
HELLO,

What can I do?

Thanks you very much

Adah

Dear Sir,

Could advice me how to configure outbound call using pstn line

please step by step

thanks for yopur supprot

hisham102@gmail.com