Hello,

I am unable to load MP3 files.  This is the message I get "Error: The format is not supported by express scribe"   Previously, up until yesterday actually, I has having no problems.  I even tried to go back and download previous files but that won't work either.  Same error message.  The filed format hasn't changed.  Not sure what to do at this point.  Thanks!!

I am having the same problem as of today, 12/07/19, when loading my MP3 files, and receive the "error: The format is not supported by Express Scribe".  Even when I go back to an MP3 file that had previously successfully downloaded, I now get the format error message.  My express scribe version is 8.26

Same problem since 12/8/19.  When I try to download mp3 files, it gives me an error message that mp3 files are not supported.  I tried a wave file and it still didn't work.  I didn't touch or change anything.  This happened from one day to the next. 

Hello,

I have tested the program loading mp3 files from low bitrate (16) to a high bitrate (320) and they worked fine on the latest version of Express Scribe (v8.26).  Could anyone tell me the bitrate and channel encoding mode of the mp3 files you have issues with?  I will run some tests once I have this information to try replicating the issue.

I am having the same problem. I have attempted to export my last video 4 times with continued error messages. My last video did the same thing only uploaded after 3rd attempt. I thought it may have something to do with the new Youtube regulations. So I doublechecked to make sure the settings were for viewers over 13 per the new regulations...and still nothing. Can anyone please help. This is a paid Software program with very little support! 

On 12/10/2019 at 3:59 PM, Cookie said:

Same problem since 12/8/19.  When I try to download mp3 files, it gives me an error message that mp3 files are not supported.  I tried a wave file and it still didn't work.  I didn't touch or change anything.  This happened from one day to the next. 

Thank you still the problem exits

On 12/9/2019 at 7:29 AM, bredab said:

has anyone found a solution to this problem. Im a secretary, not an it expert, so need it in simple terms and now so backlogged in work. have updated and paid licence fee.

I as well paid for professional version . No success with any help from NCH. 

On 12/11/2019 at 12:41 PM, Chris75 said:

Hello,

I have tested the program loading mp3 files from low bitrate (16) to a high bitrate (320) and they worked fine on the latest version of Express Scribe (v8.26).  Could anyone tell me the bitrate and channel encoding mode of the mp3 files you have issues with?  I will run some tests once I have this information to try replicating the issue.

The problem for me is with attempts to export video from an existing uploaded saved file on NCH from video camera wit very little editing at end of stream to

YouTube .....format 1920x1080 HD @30.00 FPS I have tried both export drop downs, i have tried uploading a new file total attempts now are 7 message at end of upload is failed????

Could this have to do with new YouTube regulations?

Edited by DeborahK
Added HD

On 12/11/2019 at 3:41 PM, Chris75 said:

Hello,

I tried to update, but I would need a new registration code for anything over 7.  I already paid for the software, I won't pay again.