hatsufi

Soundtap wont record streaming

Just PURCHASED and downloaded SoundTap because i want to be able to record audio streaming.  I launch the url, start the recording, but all i ever get is "waiting for an audio stream to record"  message.  Please help!!! I do not want this software if you can not do this!>  Thanks.

I have the same problem:  "I launch the url, start the recording, but all I ever get is "waiting for an audio stream to record"  message."  Not good.  I am using a Windows 10 PC.

The program stops recording when the music pauses to move to another song/recording. How can one keep recording a playlist, without attending the console to restart after each song?
Unless it can be made to continuously record until instructed on the control panel only one song can be recorded and the software loses its appeal.

Check the information changing the audio stream for the recording remember that  SoundTap complies with Microsoft's DRM signed driver model and will not record streams if a DRM player is used and if the stream is marked as DRM copy-protected. Play first the audio stream and then open the program, the sound bar would be showing sound levels, then just clcik on Record. 

For the stop, if you have a silence gap the program would stop automatically, so you would need to start over again the recording.

Ican record the stream but even if i have record with microphone on it will not record my voice.  Help please with this sound tap

These are just music from you tube i'm just trying to see if the mic will work after song is played. Just trying to learn this dj stuff

Hello Danno, and to record the audio that plays on your computer along with your voice from the microphone, you will need to make sure to have the checkbox ticket for the option that says "Also record from Microphone".