MarcDL

Red cursor on timeline is bumpy

Hi,

I noticed that since i upgraded to v7.30 and v7.33 the red cursor in the timeline is always very bumpy. I can't have a smooth view from the pictures in timeline. In Clip Preview the cursor works very well and the clip is shown clear and smooth. Because of the bumpy cursor in Timeline i mis half part of the movie in Sequence Preview. The bumpy pictures are very for the eyes because you see only have of the movie. This was not in v6;64. How can i solve this problem?

Regards , Marc

First time this has been mentioned.  Check this out, though 'crashing' isn't your issue.

For a Mac, see if a reinstall helps, or reverting back to an earlier version.  File a bug report by clicking the chevron at the top-right of the VP window.

Keep in mind that licensed upgrades are free for up to six months.  After that, VP will continue to fully function but a fee will be required in order to register the newest.

I can't open the link on Mac. Safari can't open the .exe file because it has a Windows extension at the end. I run macOS Mojave 10.14.6. 

Marc