Audio Out of Sync after Exporting

Misinthe

Good morning, I am using the free version of VideoPad, and I'm having an issue when I export. When I watch the preview in the program it is fine, but after exporting it, the last 30 seconds of the video are out of sync, all 3 tracks. Does anyone know what the issue is?

I am trying to export to Video File, with a Custom Preset, .avi format, 1920 X 1080 resolution, Letterbox Widescreen Fit, Frame Rate Max 29.970fps, and Subtitles Overlay.

Thank you for all your help,

1 hour ago, Misinthe said:

Good morning, I am using the free version of VideoPad, and I'm having an issue when I export. When I watch the preview in the program it is fine, but after exporting it, the last 30 seconds of the video are out of sync, all 3 tracks. Does anyone know what the issue is?

I am trying to export to Video File, with a Custom Preset, .avi format, 1920 X 1080 resolution, Letterbox Widescreen Fit, Frame Rate Max 29.970fps, and Subtitles Overlay.

After posting this, I saw another thread about this same issue. After updating the software, it is working fine. Thank you.

• 7 months later...

Out of sync in preview as well, or just upon export?   What version of Videopad is being used?

Using any slo-mo effects?   What are the export settings:  format, resolution?   If using AVI, try MP4.  Try  the latest version.

For licensed users upgrades are free for up to six months from purchase date.  After that, VP will continue to fully function but a fee will be required in order to register the newest.  Retain your old install file and registration info.