Michel

MichelL

Question,

I have downloaded the ''house version'' in order to evaluate how this program compare to the one I use to use... (Memories on Tv)... not to mention it.

I have done a quick montage typical on mine (once a year) so roughly 1,000 pictures and 1 1/2 hours of music on the background

I exported the video to a DVD , I have an ISO image that I can't read, when I try to export to a different format the software tell me to buy a pro version, nothing works

I have no problem in paying for a progeam, but if I can't see the results... it is hard to buy

Also, it pis.. me off to download a home free version to find out ii is only an evaluation version very limited... (at the limit you could have add a watermark, I would have seen the possibilities)

Can you give me a code for say 3 tries so I can figure out if this software is for me, so far you are very close to what I am used to...

Regards

Michel

Hi,

Unfortunately, there is no other option than purchase the license or get a subscription plan and there is no code that they can provide you.

If you are using the trial version this is going to allow you just a few features and tools of the program if you have now that message you need a license.