Clips cropped after adding color correction

Jassminenicole

some clips on the sequence I have added the zoom or pan and zoom effect. Now I would like to adjust the color of some clips. when added to the effects on a clip that has already been zoomed it crops the clip to the upper right corner.

if I color correct a clip I haven’t already zoomed, everything stays normal. 
but when added to the clips that I’ve already zoomed, it like crops them again, and leaves a bunch of black space around it. 

ive tried moving the zoom effect up and down the effects list, it doesn’t help. I’ve tried adding color to the whole sequence instead of individually. It doesn’t help. 

im fairly new to this, so I’m hoping I’m just missing something simple. PLEASE HELP! I’ve worked hard on this . 😓

Can't replicate that in  7.39 here, testing with virtually all the color effect choices.  What version of VP is being used.  Try the latest.  For licensed users upgrades are free for up to six months.  After that, VP will continue to fully function but a fee will be required in order to register the newest.

Try colorizing first, then zooming or pan/zooming.

If you share your project and give specifics on which clips are to have what effects and their parameters, someone will check it out.  It's not difficult.  Just follow the steps here...

http://nch.invisionzone.com/topic/23659-tips-for-getting-help-on-this-forum/

If it contains sensitive material you can link it in a personal message (PM) to me, via the envelope above.  Be sure to FILE|SAVE PORTABLE PROJECT AS, not simply SAVE PROJECT, and don't forget to share it.