picture freeze in clip where section was deleted

minotto

I deleted a word out of a clip and saved it as a video file from the sequence window.

The clip pays back fine in VP but when played back in QuickTime on my computer, the last picture in the clip at the delete point freezes a few frames before starting again with the audio a second or 2 later.

Is there a way to fix this?

Probably.  But we need to see it as you do.  Not the export, but the project itself.  Upload, share, post the shared link.  Instructions here...

http://nch.invisionzone.com/topic/23659-tips-for-getting-help-on-this-forum/

If it contains sensitive material you can link it in a personal message (PM) to me, via the envelope above.  Be sure to FILE|SAVE PORTABLE PROJECT AS, not simply SAVE PROJECT, and don't forget to share it.

What version of Videopad is being used?

What version of Videopad is being used?

Exported your project (sequence 2 only) from beta v7.33 and there was no hesitation when played in Windows Media Player or MPC-HC.

Deleted a snippet of extraneous video at the end and exported once again with the same result.

If you are running a Windows PC, consider trying that test version, while keeping in mind that it is subject to change and may have undiscovered bugs.

For licensed users upgrades are free for up to six months.  After that, VP will continue to fully function but a fee will be required in order to register the newest.

Version 7.31

Playing the file from One Drive Live.com the file plays fine (a skip where the cut was but at least it continues and does not hang)

Downloading the file and playing on Quicktime creates the same problem as before where there is a delay in the picture but audio continues.

After clicking Export Video, I don't see Lossless Export in the Export File settings?

To the right of "File Format" there is a blue "Default Quality/Filesize" blue link.  Click on it and you will see a Lossless Export field where it can be disabled.

Downloaded your intro clip from OneDrive and exported it from v7.33 Videopad once again.  Both results were flawless;  not a hint of a glitch at the edit point???