Back Restoration

Arun Kamboj

Hi Everyone

I have been using the Express Invoice software since long time and really liked it. Now I have purchased a new laptop and installed this software again but don't know how tp get my old invoices back in the system. I already backed up the data in a harddrive and tried to restore it but everytime I try, it says that I have not chosen the correct folder. Can someone help me out please?

Regards

Arun

Hello,

If you used the ¨Backup Feature¨ of the program to create the back then all you need to do is open the program go to ¨Tools¨ and select the ¨Restore Backup¨ option. When choosing the folder sometimes the folder will show for example ¨Express Invoice Backup 10-3-2019¨ but this folder might have the actual backup within, so open this folder and check if there is another folder with the same name make sure to choose this second folder and test.

If you still have issues or I was not clear enough I would suggest you reach out to NCH Technical Support for them to assist you, you can create a ticket for them on the link below:
https://www.nch.com.au/support/index.html 

Good luck!