Exported Video is Entirely 2 tone

weaselbomb

I'm trying to export a music video I've been working on, and although in the sequence preview everything checks out, the rendered file is completely affected with the 2-tone effect. I do use this at one point in the sequence, but I checked the sequence properties and there are no effects applied to the entire thing. Help!

What Videopad version is being used?  Here's the latest.  For licensed users upgrades are free for up to six months.  After that, VP will continue to fully function but a fee will be required in order to register the newest.

Was unable to duplicate your result in a test here.  Share your project and someone will check it out.  It's easy.

Here's how...  http://nch.invisionzone.com/topic/23659-tips-for-getting-help-on-this-forum/

If it contains sensitive material you can link it in a personal message (PM) to me, via the envelope above.  Be sure to FILE|SAVE PORTABLE PROJECT AS, not simply SAVE PROJECT, and don't forget to share it.

I only  been able to get three out of five projects past the "Encoding" stage and then they fail at the "Verifying " stage. I haven't been able to make any DVD's since Christmas 2018 after buying the latest versions of Videopad. I downloaded Version 7.32 on the weekend and it still failed. I've wasted enough money and time on a totally useless product. Up until December 2018 I had complete faith in the product. I've uninstalled it and wont be reinstalling it. 

Hi

This has not been a reported problem. In tests with VP 7.30 I only see the particular timeline clip with that effect rendered as 2-Tone. All other clips were normal in the exported test.

A saved sequence within VP loaded back to the timeline still only 2-toned the selected section, even though it was now a complete new clip. This also exported with no problem.

What is the export like when you have NOT added the 2-Tone effect anywhere? (I expect it will export normally.)

If you add two clips to the timeline and add the 2-tone effect to the first clip do they BOTH render in 2-Tone? (Your post seems to suggest  that might be happening.)

How are you checking the Sequence Properties?

If your timeline plays OK in the preview (2-tone where the effect is applied on particular clips...FX blue) and normal where it is not applied on other clips (FX grey) , it should export as such. There are no controls on the export screen to alter this.

Nat