only plays on computer

Elaine2

Now have wasted 4 DVD discs.  First 3 will play on Computer but BluRay doesn't read them.  Says "No playable file in this category".  Newer name brand Sony Blu Ray.  Bought new discs, burned again.  This one plays the video on the TV but there is no sound.

So, after all the hours editing, adding titles, photos and music under the photos, I am never going to be able to give the family copies they can watch on their tv.  I am not interested in loading to YouTube or any other internet site.

What Videopad version?  Have you tried the disk in another player?  Does a conventional DVD disk (burn DVD Movie) succeed?

Be sure that you specified BR MOVIE, not Video when burning. 

If possible, please share your project so the developers can test it.

Here's how...  http://nch.invisionzone.com/topic/23659-tips-for-getting-help-on-this-forum/

If it contains sensitive material you can link it in a personal message (PM) to me, via the envelope above.  Be sure to FILE|SAVE PORTABLE PROJECT AS, not simply SAVE PROJECT, and don't forget to share it.

First save your project.

Then submit a small portion of the project - say five minutes or so.

To do that easily, place the mouse pointer on the sequence scrubber (the red line) until it becomes a two-headed arrow.

Hold down the left mouse button and drag left or right to select (highlight) the region/s that you want to delete.

Right-click in the highlighted area and Delete Selected Region.

What remains is a small segment that you can upload and share, following instructions in the above link.  Someone will check out the BluRay issue.

Did you try burning a conventional DVD?  Using R/W or BE (read/write media) for testing will save you from making DVD coasters.