Color is being adjusted on every cut

PFTP

I am playing with VideoPad for the first time to see if I like it.  I just edited a 8 minute video and liked the ease of use.  When I exported the video it ended up with an issue where the first second of every edit has a darker unprocessed contrast and color then it looks like a filter kicks in to adjust the color and contrast to look nicer.  It keeps repeating every time I cut the video and looks terrible.   Is there a bug that does that or is there something I forget to click on before exporting?

What version are you using?  Try this one.  No one here has reported similar behavior.

If no joy, please share your project so others can analyze it. 

Here's how...  http://nch.invisionzone.com/topic/23659-tips-for-getting-help-on-this-forum/

If it contains sensitive material you can link it in a personal message (PM) to me, via the envelope above.

Click FILE|SAVE PORTABLE PROJECT AS, not simply SAVE PROJECT.  Then share the link.

Hi

Not seen this happen before. I take it that none of the FX boxes on the timeline are blue where you made cuts?? If this behavior happens every time you make a cut and export the project, set up a couple of unimportant clips on the timeline ; make some cuts in them and then check an export to see if the ?bug you are reporting is present. 

If the exported test video still shows the error go back to the project and from the File menu select  Save Portable Project As     Follow the prompts. This should save both the clips and a vpj file to the designated folder.

Upload this folder to Dropbox etc. as mentioned in Borates link.  Dropbox will supply a link for you to post to the forum.  Include details of how you exported your project and the version of VP that you used. This will enable other forum users to load your test project, check it over for obvious errors and export it with your settings to see if they reproduce what you are getting.

Nat