snapshot and background noise

ManuelVitali

Hi everybody,

I have just purchased VideoPad editor for my videos.

Sorry for my english. I am writing from Italy.

I am writing here for two reasons: I can't find "snapshot" button and I would like to eliminate background noise.

As regards "snapshot", I've read in several internet sites that its button appears next to "3d options" and "360 degrees", on the right of the screen, but in my case there is no snapshot button.

As regards "background noise", I would like to eliminate a buzz that appears in a clip: in this clip, a person says something but there is some background noise; so I would like to maintain what this person says but I want to eliminate the buzz. Is it possible?

Thanks a lot,  Manuel

For a snapshot of a clip in the bin, click on a clip.  Then, in the preview window, right-click and Take Snapshot of Clip.  For a snap of the sequence, click the timeline.  Then, in the PV window, right-click and Take Snapshot of Sequence.

For the buzz, click the FX button on the audio track, then to green + sign at the top-left of the effects window.  Play with the choices there, especially...high pass, low pass, equalization and noise removal.

You can also export the file to Wavepad, where there are extensive options.  First, position the Videopad scrubber (red line) at the start of the audio clip.

Then right-click on the audio track and Edit With Wavepad.  When satisfied with the result, close Wavepad and SAVE.  The result should replace the audio track in Videopad.  The file will also show up in your PC's MUSIC folder.