Edit default text in email when sending an Invoice or Quote

Dirk000

Hi there,

Is it possible to edit or remove the default text that’s generated when sending an email (Quote & invoice) straight from the program?

At the moment its sending with the following default messages:

"This message contains Quote #NS8 from XXXXXXX.  If you have questions about the contents of this message or Quote, please contact XXXXXXX.

This email has been generated automatically by Express Invoice Invoicing Software from NCH Software"

Can anyone assist? 

Regards 

• 2 years later...

I am using the latest version and I don't have "This email has been generated automatically by Express Invoice Invoicing Software from NCH Software" showing in my emails.

also how do you have it configured for emails.

19 hours ago, MCGCS said:

I am using the latest version and I don't have "This email has been generated automatically by Express Invoice Invoicing Software from NCH Software" showing in my emails.

also how do you have it configured for emails.

when you send an invoice or quote from within the software, do you have a default text message in the email body?

I do but only this bit

"This message contains Invoice #10029 from *********.  If you have questions about the contents of this message or Invoice, please contact *********."

I don't have the the bit that say it was generated automatically by Express Invoice

• 3 months later...