d mcginn

Song tracks appear in reverse order

When I drag and drop an LP of mp3 files this program puts them in reverse order. Track 10, track 9, track 8...

How can I make express burn automatically order songs from 1 to 10, and so on.

At the moment that you entered the songs or Album, the program is going to keep, alphabetic order. Also if the songs have a number. You can select and move the song of the order that was placed. 

NCH Software formally takes suggestions or feedback about our products through the form at http://www.nch.com.au/suggestions/

To keep tracks in order I would highly recommend making sure that each track name begins with a 2-digit number, and numbers less than ten should be labeled 01. (title), 02. (title) etc.

Although it can be a bit tedious, if your tracks do  not appear in the burn window in the order you wish, you can manually select and drag them to a new position in the list.

I have been dragging them into position, which seems quicker than renaming each file. I was hoping for a settings adjustment. It seems like a big flaw in the programming.