Audio File Issue

Mick Berg

I am using the free version of Videopad. Since I can't process the audio track, I copied it and processed it (amplified) in WavePad (full version.) When I bring it back it says it is processing the file, but it never finishes processing. Can anyone explain this please.

Thanks

Michael Berg

Tested a WAV file where volume had been reduced by 50%, and an Mp3 amplified 110%.  Could not duplicate your result on a low-end PC with the latest free version.  Worked fine.

Suggest uninstalling VP via Control Panel|ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS, then installing from the above link.  If prompted when the program launches, click on LITE VERSION.

Better still, purchase Videopad and register it, so you can take advantage of all features.

Thank you for responding so quickly! I didn't expect that. I think the problem was that due to some editing I had done in the video, the file was a different length. I can't explain that, but all I know is that when I restored the video to its original length, the problem went away.

I use Videopad so rarely that I can't justify the cost of the pro version. However I do have the pro version of Wavepad.

Thanks

Mick Berg