Title does not show up

JEJ

I am trying this software, and it is not as easy to use as I was told. I put in a title, and the title plays in the time line, but the text in the title does not show up in the play window. I am trying to upload and insert a screen shot image here, but there is no insert image button here in the WavePad forum window. Where is the upload image button for the forum? So far, I am very unimpressed.

I am trying to edit the post, but again, failure. I don't see a publish button after making the edit. Only a cancel button. So, I am replying to my own post. The title file plays. Whatever you call the 3 seconds of title. The title is shown in the thumbnail image on the time line, but not in the maim video play window.

What would be the name of the program that you are using? WavePad program is going to allow you the editing of Audio Files, if you need have an Audio file, been display like video, You would need to use VideoPad, that is going to display the text that you insert on it.

There is not option for Upload images, if you need to share something you can upload it to a free site and share the link.