Export adds clips

Dozer33

Spent hours splicing hockey clips together and when i export it each clip has about half a sec of video from the beginning of the video that i took the clip from.  

Is this a glitch? Can it be fixed. Did i do something wrong. 

Please help. Ive tried a few different editors and i like using this one 

What VP version are you using?  Here's the latest.  May solve the issue.

For licensed users upgrades are free for up to six months.  After that, VP will continue to fully function but a fee will be required in order to register the newest. Retain your old install file.  It is normally archived in this path:  "C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\VideoPad"

22 hours ago, borate said:

What VP version are you using?  Here's the latest.  May solve the issue.

For licensed users upgrades are free for up to six months.  After that, VP will continue to fully function but a fee will be required in order to register the newest. Retain your old install file.  It is normally archived in this path:  "C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\VideoPad"

I have version 7.11

A one-minute video should export very quickly;  if it took an hour then, yes, something is not kosher, even if your system is low-end.

Share your project and others will test it.  Just follow the instructions here:  http://nch.invisionzone.com/topic/23659-tips-for-getting-help-on-this-forum/

Be sure to FILE|SAVE AS PORTABLE PROJECT, not simply SAVE AS PROJECT.