CRC

Exported Video to MP4 Format Plays with Audio Only

I am using the home edition of VideoPad editor.  I have tried a few times to export my project file to an MP4 file and when I play it back, there is no video but only audio.  (Everything works fine prior to exporting).  Am I missing a step here? Our goal is to post the 15-second video on our business' social media.

What home version of VP is in use?  The latest is here.

The best way to sleuth the issue is to share it - either with a link here or in a private message to me or a developer (PM) via the mail icon at the top-right of this forum.

Here's how...  http://nch.invisionzone.com/topic/23659-tips-for-getting-help-on-this-forum/

Be sure to FILE|SAVE AS a PORTABLE PROJECT, not a project file.  Zip the result, upload it, share it and post the shared link.

Hi

Check you haven't inadvertently clicked the "eye" icon at the left end of the video track. This would prevent the track from exporting. (You probably haven't so uploading the project would be useful.)

Nat