No audio

Brad52

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

If u are using the Video2PC capture device.. Make sure you check Microphone and the "LINE IN" audio device under audio options.. u dont need to check the box for DB output.. it will function anyway.. in fact if you see the Decibel output scale working whilst playing the video you will capture sound... Also... in stead of MMDEVICE under Speakers.. use FILTER... much better quality sound rip. Hope it helpd...

• 3 months later...

Am also encountering problem as I am trying to record screen and audio while in a music app. It records the screen but will not record the audio while it's playing. Have watched the tutorials, and none relate to this. I am not using a standard sound card or camera to capture sound. The music DAW is sending the audio out iva the ASIO card. The video capture see's it there as an imput device, but just won't record the audio from the device's Line-Out. Which is what I want. Line-In is irrelevent as the recording of audio in the DAW has been done. I want to record the mix environment with it's sound as it playsback.