Skype can't hear

Hi,

I have Uplink working (with my Epygi PBX) and although ti says register attempt failed all the time, I can make calls from Skype to the PBX....however, there is no sound!

It's Skype! it says the other party can't hear - and so wondering if its right that within Skype the In/Out sound should be the Uplink driver. This makes sense, but am wondering. The Win default sound card is not Uplink but are the good known audio drivers.

Anyone seen this? or perhaps it's not related to Uplink but just a Skype issue.

Ta

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

I have Uplink working (with my Epygi PBX) and although ti says register attempt failed all the time, I can make calls from Skype to the PBX....however, there is no sound!

It's Skype! it says the other party can't hear - and so wondering if its right that within Skype the In/Out sound should be the Uplink driver. This makes sense, but am wondering. The Win default sound card is not Uplink but are the good known audio drivers.

Anyone seen this? or perhaps it's not related to Uplink but just a Skype issue.

Ta

I've currently got the same problem. Has anyone figured out what causes this and how to resolve it?

Well - I've got it all working now.

Solution - try Skype 2.5 (Beta) - and also changed (bought) logitech usb headset - so skype uses this audio driver instead.

Uplink still complains it can't register itself on my pbx - but it is there and does work - accepts calls from Skype and passes them to pbx.

I haven't tried the other way round yet.

• 4 weeks later...

Quoted

....and also changed (bought) logitech usb headset - so skype uses this audio driver instead....

Unquoted

I'd the similar problem on using Uplink. According to your message does you mean that set the Skype audio device to a real sound system instead of choose "unlink" device ?