Sign in to follow this  
studentofdeath

How to save video file?

Hi, I created a 20 minute video with music. It plays perfectly in the 'preview', but when I click export or share, I can't get the file to play more than a split second of audio.

I'm new to all of this, so when the options come up on how to save, I'm not sure I'm choosing the correct things - so I just go with whatever is suggested. 

I've saved the file to Google Docs, Flickr, and my desktop, using different settings, but I still can't get the file to play.

I feel like I should know how to solve this, but I've never done this before..

Thank you!

Hello studentofdeath,  when you are exporting the slideshow video, you may want to try exporting to your computer as Video File, select the preset HD1080p and click on Default quality /file size and set the Video Compressor Mpeg4 (Native) and the sound compressor mp3 (native) and sound format at 44100 hz, 192 kbps, stereo and test.

I have same problem, followed your suggestion and got the error, "Run out of memory, please try exporting the video with lower output settings"

How can I  do  this and what should the settings be? Any way to expand the memory so  won't have the problem?

This may be related to your computer spec. In this case, you may need to export it using a lower resolution. Instead HD1080p please use 720p and confirm if it works for you.