Screen Black

CajunSpice

Another issue with Debut has hit my program. The screen is now black and the error message video/sound unpluged? I just finished recording a video and all of a sudden this pops up? I've restored my computer to earlier and downloaded the program it works for a couple of video's then the error message comes up again. 

There are serious problems with both Debut and the VideoPad freezing up and shutting down. It happens so frequent I stopped reporting it......I have 6 months left on my subscription and if they think I'm going to pay an addition fee to upgrade the Debut they think wrong. This is the last time I will purchase the programs!!!! 

Hello CajunSpice, since the issue happens after it works fine for a couple of videos, then it is likely the issue to be related to drivers. would this issue happen when  you record your screen, capture from a webcam or external device? You may want to check if there are any driver updates you can apply, or that are being applied to the computer before the issue starts to happen.

Also, in order to get proper support for this issue, it would be better for you to contact the NCH Software support team.