How to fully unsubscribe from VideoPad Video Editor?

qq611n

Howdy, how do you fully unsubscribe from VideoPad Video Editor? I signed up for the $3.89/month option today, and I saw the email only say,

"To make changes to your NCH Software subscription, log in to your PayPal account, go to Profile, and click My Money. Update your agreement with NCH Software in the "My pre-approved payments" section,"

But I don't have a PayPal account. I plan to unsubscribe in the next month or two. Please advise. Thanks!

To whoever it may help. Received a helpful response from NCH Customer Service Team :D :

If you wish to cancel the subscription plans you have signed up for, we just need a confirmation from you and we will process your request. 

Feel free to reach out if you have questions or concerns. 

So basically, contact them directly. I do not know of any specific "Unsubscribe/Cancel subscription" button on their website in order to do so yourself directly.

Cheers!

On 5/6/2019 at 9:22 AM, qq611n said:

Howdy, how do you fully unsubscribe from VideoPad Video Editor? I signed up for the $3.89/month option today, and I saw the email only say,

"To make changes to your NCH Software subscription, log in to your PayPal account, go to Profile, and click My Money. Update your agreement with NCH Software in the "My pre-approved payments" section,"

But I don't have a PayPal account. I plan to unsubscribe in the next month or two. Please advise. Thanks!

It depends on what you have used to subscribe to their monthly plan. If you used a card, then you should contact the bank which manages the funds on your card. If you can't get to contact the bank, you can contact NCH staff via a Support form on their website so they can cancel it for you. Processing the cancellation might take up to 5-7 business days I guess

• 11 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 5/12/2019 at 3:22 AM, qq611n said:

To whoever it may help. Received a helpful response from NCH Customer Service Team :D :

So basically, contact them directly. I do not know of any specific "Unsubscribe/Cancel subscription" button on their website in order to do so yourself directly.

Cheers!

So what should be done exactly 

• 1 year later...

Follow these steps to unsubscribe :

1. View your subscription details from NCH invoice/receipt email

2. Under your subscription details table you will find a link to make changes to your subscription

3. Instantly they will ask you if you want to cancel your subscription 

4. Follow the steps to the end