I am trying to use my bluetooth headphones to record in Soundtap.  I have changed sources in Windows an in Soundtap.  But no luck.  The bar shows no audio being sent to the computer.

Hello,

Could you please explain in detail what you are trying to do? Are you trying to monitor what you are recording or is it a headset and you are trying to record from the microphone? Does the headphones show up in the input devices in SoundTap? You may submit a support ticket and provide some screenshots showing the problem you have encountered there: https://www.nch.com.au/support/

Regards.

Hi,

SoundTap is a playback recorder, meaning it will record the sound being played on the speakers. On top of that it can also record from the microphone. But to be able to record from microphone, SoundTap should first be recording a playback, audio in speakers. So first try playing an audio and see if it can record that. If so, enable recording from microphone and try playing an audio and recording together with microphone.

Regards,

Yusuf