View Noise Floor dbs scales

mike F

My Decibel bar at bottom of the screen only measures to -50db, actually -45db is the lowest actual number.

I need to see that my noise floor is no louder than -60db but cant find a way of seeing as low as this on any scale on the screen. Any thoughts anyone?. I have a masters 5.03 version of wavepad.

I had a chat with support and they tell me the scale from 0 to -45db is standard and can't be changed. Which is crazy as noise floors are so important and normally need to be checked that they don't exceed -60db.

with a scale only registering down to -45db, I can never tell if my noise floor is coming in between -59 and -48 which would be too high

anyone else had this problem please?

obviously not, so have downloaded a Nugen noise meter which tells me that the noise levels after each word take seconds to drop down to the floor level. Yet my wavepad release is set at 50 millisecs.

Is anyone else out there having frustrations with wavepad tech support. I am just not getting any replies even though I bought a masters edition AND platinum tech support. Am I alone?