HSS

MAC 64 Bit

NCH.. Should I advise my CEO to never mind this incompetence and simply  "stay updated on our releases by subscribing to our newsletter at www.nchsoftware.com/software/newsletter.html or by following @nchsoftware on Twitter"?  I'm sure he will understand this dilemma and have  sympathy for NCH's incompetence.  Please ask your CEO to provide his/her thoughts! 

On 10/17/2019 at 9:36 AM, Mammonist said:

You can export a year or two of Express Invoice data to .csv format and then perhaps import into another program. This from NCH when I inquired awhile back: 

I've just started playing with another program, which is $10 on the Mac app store. I am a one-man band and need something simple and easy to use. This seems a plausible solution though I'd love to hear if anybody else has found something of this kind that I should consider. I suppose even a simple spreadsheet would work for me. Perhaps there's an Excel template for this purpose. 

What's the program? i'm will to try it since this company doesn't care about us....

As the responsible people at NCH seem to be either incompetent or don't care about customers that have already paid for their software I moved to another solution.

It was a bit tricky, but this is now an open source solution and simply working.

I also can state, that I will never ever buy any product of them and if asked will not recommend their company.

This is not the way to make business.

3 hours ago, WernerK11 said:

As the responsible people at NCH seem to be either incompetent or don't care about customers that have already paid for their software I moved to another solution.

It was a bit tricky, but this is now an open source solution and simply working.

I also can state, that I will never ever buy any product of them and if asked will not recommend their company.

This is not the way to make business.

Which product you moved to? I need software so someone can access over internet as well. That is actually a good feature.

I honestly also have only to confirm that it is not professional to leave clients paying for  a software product standing in the rain and not offering a solution for such a long time now!

certainly will affect NCH companies reputation!

pretty sure that this will affect future sales

On 11/15/2019 at 1:27 PM, Pongo said:

I honestly also have only to confirm that it is not professional to leave clients paying for  a software product standing in the rain and not offering a solution for such a long time now!

certainly will affect NCH companies reputation!

pretty sure that this will affect future sales

I downloaded the version and it seem to be working quite stable - 

On 11/15/2019 at 1:27 PM, Pongo said:

I am ridiculously ticked off. I purchased this software only Feb 2019 and this is the response I got because it is saying my previous key is invalid:

Hello,

Our licensing allows 6 months of free upgrades which your key has just fallen behind on. Apple has decided to only allow 64-bit applications for their newest software, so please keep in mind this was a decision by Apple and not by us.

If you'd like I can provide you an invoice for an upgrade cost with an exorbitant discount, as I understand the frustration. If you'd like to proceed forward let me know, thank you.
Regards,

Will
NCH Sales

These morons at NCH want us to pay them for fixing their mistake. I say we find another solution. Why give a company like this more money. It's ridiculous. 

18 hours ago, Mammonist said:

I have the same problem. 

I backup previous version and after installing new version restore the backup. All my invoice are back.. I still have to reconfigure many settings/ and invoice formats etc. So be careful for that.

On 11/19/2019 at 5:28 PM, NimeshP said:

I am ridiculously ticked off. I purchased this software only Feb 2019 and this is the response I got because it is saying my previous key is invalid:

Hello,

Our licensing allows 6 months of free upgrades which your key has just fallen behind on. Apple has decided to only allow 64-bit applications for their newest software, so please keep in mind this was a decision by Apple and not by us.

If you'd like I can provide you an invoice for an upgrade cost with an exorbitant discount, as I understand the frustration. If you'd like to proceed forward let me know, thank you.
Regards,

Will
NCH Sales

These morons at NCH want us to pay them for fixing their mistake. I say we find another solution. Why give a company like this more money. It's ridiculous. 

I received the exact same message, however no "exorbitant discount" was actually given.  Despite the offer.  So I purchased the update to keep going.  Turns out absolutely none of the my backup files will transfer.  So basically I am back at square one.  What a total waste of everyones time