Why finished product with list of Bill of Materials is not able to deduct automatically?

S.Admin

Why finished product with list of Bill of Materials is not able to deduct automatically?

For example, I have a finished product name A12.

Bill of Materials for product A12 have the following: Item A + Item 1 + Item 2

After issue Invoice from Express Accounts Plus, the product A12 quantity should reduce automatically in inventoria, but it did not.

Instead, if issue invoice for item A, the quantity will reduce automatically.

Why is this so? 

Please help! It is so frustrating..

Inventoria version: 4.03

Hello,

The Bill of Materials dialog is used to specify which items will be used to create a new bundled or packaged item. When you create an invoice in express accounts using the item "A12", it will reduce the quantity from the amount of items you created as a bundle, it will not reduce the quantity for items A, 1 and 2 individually. That is how the program works. NCH Software formally takes suggestions or feedback about our products through the form at http://www.nch.com.au/suggestions/

Regards.

• 11 months later...

It would be a good feature to have the inventory for the items automatically decrease when used to create a bundle.

I create a bundled item, called "A"

It uses a bill of materials of items "B" and "C".

My inventory for item B = 5, and item C = 5.

When I create item A, and have 1 in inventory, the program should automatically deduct 1 from B and 1 from C. Inventory for these items should now show B = 4 and C = 4.

The software needs to allow the user to input how many of the bundled items they have made.

Edited by MarkDe
Clarify my post