I couldn't accept the payment

materl5755

Hi, I made a new invoice with this program and sent it to my customer with our bank account. And they told me they paid it. (Also, in the program, the Status appears 'Paid' now)

However, there isn't any payment in our bank account.

Should I do something else more to accept the payment to our bank account? or something already went wrong?

I need a help.

Hello Materl5755, Express Invoice does not have an accounting feature to update your bank account.  If the payment has not reflected in your bank records, then you may want to contact your bank or ask the customer a transaction confirmation number so you can check with the bank. 

Once you have the confirmation for the payment from your bank, you may go to Express Invoice, click on View > Payments, select the payment for that particular invoice, click on Edit, confirm the payment method is set to Bank Deposit, enter the reference number and then click on Record to save the changes.

5 hours ago, Chris75 said:

Hello Materl5755, Express Invoice does not have an accounting feature to update your bank account.  If the payment has not reflected in your bank records, then you may want to contact your bank or ask the customer a transaction confirmation number so you can check with the bank. 

Once you have the confirmation for the payment from your bank, you may go to Express Invoice, click on View > Payments, select the payment for that particular invoice, click on Edit, confirm the payment method is set to Bank Deposit, enter the reference number and then click on Record to save the changes.

Thank you.