Problem With Video Pad 6.32

KJVBIBLE1611

Cannot edit video the way in looks in the clip preview.

All is well there in the start/ end settings but after it processes when I play it back the audio plays fine but the video is showing at the beginning of the video that I deleted!

Help, please!!!

Thank You,

Gary

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PNZS0htqZcmErzvPjHw8FpyXf51rm-_n/view?usp=sharing

Hmmm... your first link is to a file named "I Stand Redeemed.mp4". The .vpj project file is expecting the video file "February 3, 2019 on Livestream (1).mp4". Is that correct?

However, unfortunately I only have the current version (7.01), but it worked perfectly, the exported video file is 3m 55s as it should be. Can you maybe change to the current version?

So when you watch the video that i sent you do you see where the audio/video do not even match?

The audio plays w/o the group sing on my end.

All I see is the original start of the downloaded video even before the church service starts.

However when I preview it in the sequence clip the group that you hear in the audio and the video both match up!!!

Gary

Hi

Your link is just to a screenshot of your project with a single clip on the timeline and is not playable. So what you need to do is get the project on the timeline. Check it's not doing what you expect..i.e. check that there is a fault you cant correct. In the VP File menu select the option to Save Portable Project As

Give it a name and save it to a folder of your choice. That folder will comprise the constituent clips that make up your project as well as a .vpj file which will enable someone with VP to reassemble your work. Zip the files and upload to a suitable file sharing site like Dropbox.(Free)  Make it public. Post the link you will be given to this forum here and someone (or more) will download the files and take a look.

Nat