dtfan

When I load the program everything works great except when I want to record a guitar part I find that I can't control the input level using MixPad. I end up adjusting the output of the Lexicon Alpha USB interface that I am using to make it work.

I am using Windows 10-64 Plenty of processor speed and RAM. I have uninstalled and reinstalled MixPad a couple of times and nothing changes. 

I can use the Cubase recording software that came with the Alpha and it works correctly. The problem is that the MixPad program is just so much better that I won't use the Cubase mixer. 

MixPad"s GUI is in a different League than Cubase.  Cubase came with the Asio driver and it works for Cubase. MixPad comes with ASIO based drivers and they seem to be working.

UPDATE from my 10-1018 post...I installed MixPad's DEBUG version and sent the data to NCH.

AND I...Switched to a Focusrite Scarlett Solo GEN 2 with new ASIO-based drivers etc.  Now MixPad doesn't see it at all.

Windows sees it. I can get the input from the SOLO to play through my speakers.  I even installed Windows 8 Pro 32-bit on another drive...same problem.

I am going to install it on my laptop and see what happens.

ANY SUGGESTIONS?